Kevin D Quirk
MEET KEVIN D. QUIRK
Co-Founder of Barbarette & Quirk With 22+ Years' Experience
Kevin Quirk received a BA degree in philosophy and government in 1992 from the College of William and Mary in Virginia, and a law degree from the University of Florida in 1995. Since being admitted to the Florida Bar in 1996, Kevin has practiced almost exclusively in the area of criminal defense.
During that time, Kevin has represented numerous individuals charged with serious felony offenses, violations of probation, misdemeanor offenses, juvenile offenses, DUI offenses, and other traffic-related matters.
Kevin has also defended clients at Formal Review Hearings and has had more than forty jury trial cases which he has litigated to jury verdict. He is the co-author of Changes in Driving While Licenses Suspended Statutes and author of “DUI Sentencing Issues,” written for Strategies in Handling DUI Cases and published as part of a continuing legal education seminar.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal law
- Medical malpractice
- Motor vehicle accidents, plaintiff
- Personal injury, plaintiff
- Traffic violations
- Florida, 1996
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- Juris Doctorate - 1995
- College of William and Mary
- Bachelor of Arts - 1992
- Major: Philosophy
- Major: Government
Classes & Seminars
- "Strategies in Handling DUI Cases", Jacksonville, Florida, March 13, 2003
- "Strategies in Handling DUI Cases", West Palm Beach, Florida, June 3, 2003
- "Strategies in Handling DUI Cases", Orlando, Florida, February 13, 2004
- "Strategies in Handling DUI Cases", West Palm Beach, Florida, July 26, 2005
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Criminal Law Section, Member
Contact Barbarette & Quirk 24/7 for your free consultation!