Gainesville Assault Defense Attorney
What is Assault in Florida?
According to Florida state law, simple assault is defined as intentionally threatening another person with violence, while inciting fear that the act of violence will be carried out. Aggravated assault involves the use of a deadly weapon including a gun, knife, car, or any other item that could cause serious bodily harm or death.
At Barbarette & Quirk, we understand how confusing and stressful it is to be facing a criminal assault charge, especially when it seems like your side of the story isn't being heard. When we are hired to take on an assault case, we perform a thorough investigation by visiting the scene of the offense, researching all applicable laws, preparing our client and witnesses with exhaustive cross-examination, and more.
Call (352) 356-4999 anytime, 24/7 to speak with our Gainesville assault lawyer.
Speak with Our Assault Defense Lawyer Today!
- Why Choose Barbarette & Quirk?
- Our Gainesville criminal defense attorneys are set apart from other lawyers because we are client-focused.
- As the compassionate and non-judgmental listeners our clients need, we meet needs quickly and with the utmost professionalism and discretion.
- We may be able to help you if you have been charged with assault here in Florida.
Contact our firm by phone or by email as soon as you have been charged so that we can get started on preparing your case right away. The more time we have, the better chances you have for obtaining a favorable outcome.
Protect Your Rights Today
If you have been charged with assault in Gainesville, Florida, it is crucial to have a skilled and experienced defense attorney on your side. At Barbarette & Quirk, our team of assault defense lawyers has a proven track record of successfully defending clients facing assault charges.
Why choose us as your assault defense attorney:
- Extensive knowledge of Florida assault laws: Our attorneys have a deep understanding of the legal nuances and complexities surrounding assault charges in Florida. We stay updated with the latest changes in the law to provide you with the strongest defense strategy.
- Personalized approach: We understand that every assault case is unique, and we tailor our defense strategies to the specific circumstances of your case. Our attorneys will work closely with you to gather evidence, interview witnesses, and build a strong defense to protect your rights.
- Strong courtroom advocacy: Our assault defense attorneys are skilled litigators who are not afraid to aggressively fight for your rights in the courtroom. We will meticulously prepare your case, challenge the prosecution's evidence, and present compelling arguments to secure the best possible outcome for you.
- Compassionate support: Facing assault charges can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. Our attorneys are here to provide you with compassionate support and guidance throughout the legal process. We will keep you informed, answer your questions, and ensure that you understand your options every step of the way.
Don't face assault charges alone. Contact Barbarette & Quirk today to schedule a consultation with an experienced assault defense attorney who will fight tirelessly to protect your rights and help you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.