Gainesville Traffic Attorney
Don't Settle for Paying Your Ticket. Fight with Our Help!
Paying a traffic ticket is not your only option. You can fight infractions with the help of an experienced Gainesville traffic ticket lawyer at Barbarette & Quirk. People often think only about the fine associated with a traffic ticket and think that they can pay it and then the ordeal will be over. However, this is rarely the case.
If you pay your traffic ticket, you could also be facing hidden costs such as:
- Substantially increased insurance rates that take years to return to normal
- Points against your driver's license that could result in suspension
- The loss of your job if you hold a commercial driver's license (CDL)
Our Gainesville traffic lawyers have more than 40 years of combined experience handling criminal defense matters across Florida, including traffic violations. We know the options that are available to reduce the repercussions of a Florida traffic ticket and can meet with you during a free consultation to discuss them. Let us help you avoid points and insurance rate increases.
At Barbarette & Quirk, we are available to help you around the clock. As an established firm, we are well-regarded by judges and prosecutors alike.
If you receive a traffic citation or violation, here are several benefits to hiring a our traffic attorney in Gainesville, FL:
- Expertise and Experience: Our Gainesville traffic lawyers have the knowledge and experience necessary to understand the complexities of traffic laws and the court system. We can evaluate the evidence against you and determine whether there are any weaknesses in the prosecution's case.
- Reduced Penalties: In some cases, our legal team can negotiate with the prosecution to reduce the penalties or fines associated with your traffic violation. This could include avoiding points on your driving record, reducing fines, or even getting your case dismissed.
- Saves Time and Money: Hiring our firm can save you time and money in the long run. We can represent you in court, which means you won't have to take time off work or lose wages to attend court appearances. Additionally, we may be able to help you avoid costly increases in your insurance premiums.
- Protects Your Rights: Our Gainesville traffic attorneys can help ensure that your rights are protected throughout the legal process. We can ensure that you are not unfairly accused or subject to any undue penalties.
- Avoids Court Appearances: In many cases, our team can handle your case without requiring you to appear in court. This can be a significant advantage if you live far away from the court or have other commitments that make it difficult to attend court appearances.